No matter the time of year, we are always taking in new stock. Just bring us your seasonal items, and as long as they pass our quality assurance checks, they’ll be on our floor and racks, ready to sell in no time!
WE TAKE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Children’s clothing, ages 0-16 years, (excluding intimates) shoes, boots, outerwear, toys, outdoor toys (bikes, scooters, sleds), books, equipment (strollers, potties, carriers, play-pans, jumparoos, cribs, etc.)
This is a general guide on how to pre-inspect your items before bringing them in, to help make a successful dropoff.
Items must be newer than 3 years old, in great condition, freshly laundered, stain and rip free. All bottons must be intact and zippers must be functioning on all items. Please bring in your items folded in a bag. We do not take boxes or hangers. We take sizes 0-16 years (XS in adult size).
- Shoes: No scuffs or stains on the front tip, the heel and around the whole shoe.
- Boots: No scuffs, stains and salt stain free.
- Jeans/Pants/Snowpants: Minimal wear and clean all around, no fraying especially on bottom of leg, and minimal wear/tear, specially on knees.
- Shirt & tops: Minimal wear specially around the collar and cuffs. Check underarms for stains. Items must have kept their shape, specially t-shirts and polos.
- Sweaters: No pilliness, specially on sides and underarms. For sweaters with minimal pilliness you can use a clothes shaver. No pulls on knits.
- Dresses: No pilliness, and check underarm for stains. Overall in great shape and condition. look over for any rips specially in the lining and the hemline.
- Coats, Jackets and blazers: No wear or stains specially on collar and cuffs, lining clean with no rips, no pilliness.
- Toys: No missing pieces, no safety recalls, with batteries so we can check they are working.
- Equipment: Not more than 5 years old, no rips or stains, no rust, safety checked (no recalls).
Anything glass or ceramic, lamps, puzzles over 64pcs that are open, mitts, gloves, hats, socks (unless new with tags), bedding, intimates, stuffed toys, car seats, bike helmets, baby bottles, CDs or inflatables.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I get cash for my items today?
What do I get paid when my consigned items sell?
Are you a consignment store? Or a buy-outright store?
How can I get my money?
How can I get my cheque?
Are there drop-off limits?
When do you take fall and winter clothes? What about spring and summer?
Do you return items that you don’t take?
What brands do you take? And what don’t you take?
Sometimes it feels like you turn away perfectly good items. Why?
Can I return a resale item?